Claudia Angela Jordan, popularly known as Claudia Jordan is an American talk show host, actress, model, and reality television, and radio personality. A former beauty pageant titleholder, Jordan rose to prominence after she won several beauty pageant titles including Miss Rhode Island Teen USA, Miss Teen USA, and Miss Rhode Island USA. Having won several beauty pageant titles, she entered showbiz as a model. She garnered further recognition after she appeared as a model on Deal or No Deal and The Price Is Right. She later became a television and radio personality. She competed in the 2nd and 6th seasons of Celebrity Apprentice. Jordan is also known for starring in the 7th season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. On radio, she hosted several shows for several stations.
What is Claudia Jordan Famous For?
- The cast of the 7th season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- Miss Teen USA 1990.
- Miss Rhode Island USA 1997.
Source: [email protected]
Where is Claudia Jordan From?
The former RHOA star Claudia Jordan was born on 12 April 1973. Her birth name is Claudia Angela Jordan. Her birth place is in Providence, Rhode Island in the United States. Her father was African-American, while her mother was Italian. Her parents met when her father was in the U.S. Air Force, stationed in Brindisi in Italy. She belongs to the African-American ethnicity. She has Italian ancestry on her mother’s side. She was born to a mother, Teresa, and a father Larry Jordan. She has a brother named, Larry Jordan Jr. Her zodiac sign is Aries.
Jordan was an athletic student. She attended East Providence High School, where she was a track and field sprinter. She earned all-state honors in track and field. After high school, she attended Baldwin Wallace University. She later attended Long Island University. While in college, she continued athletics. She was an All-American sprinter in the 400-meter relay.
She graduated with a major in journalism and broadcasting.
Claudia Jordan Career
- Jordan decided to take part in Miss Rhode Island Teen USA in 1990. She eventually won the title.
- Her win opened her doors to other beauty pageant competitions.
- She represented Rhode Island in the 1990 Miss Teen USA, which she won as well.
- In 1997, she won the Miss Rhode Island USA.
- She reached the top 10 of the Miss USA in 1997.
- Her beauty pageant wins landed her modeling jobs.
- She appeared in several music videos of popular artists.
- She appeared in several television series in minor roles.
Source: [email protected]
- She garnered further recognition after she appeared as a model in the television game show, The Price Is Right from 2001 to 2003.
- She was a contestant on the game show Dog Eat Dog in 2002.
- She appeared as a model in another game show, Deal or No Deal. By then, she has already made her name in the industry. She appeared in all four seasons of the show.
- She later appeared as a contestant on the 2nd season of Celebrity Apprentice. She returned for its 6th season (All-Star version) as well.
- Her first hosting job was for Fox Sports West as a red carpet correspondent for 54321.
- She worked as the co-host of The Modern Girl’s Guide to Life for two seasons on The Style Network.
- She then worked at BET’s late-night sports show, Ballers with John Salley, Guy Torry, and Hugh Douglas.
- She then worked as stand out on the satellite radio show, The Foxxhole alongside Jamie Foxx.
- She soon landed her own weekly show, “The Claudia Jordan Show” on The Foxxhole.
- She co-hosted Reach Around Radio, Tiny’s Tonight.
- She hosted a travel show, The Summer of Adventure for AT&T.
- She joined the cast of The Real Housewives of Atlanta for its seventh season. She was working as a co-host on the nationally syndicated Rickey Smiley Morning Show at the time.
- She returned to RHOA as a guest in its 8th and 13th seasons.
- She often appears as a contributor on CNN/HLN.
- In 2016, she appeared as a series regular in the reality series, The Next: 15.
- She also landed her own show in Dallas, The Morning Rush. It became the top-rated R&B Morning show in Dallas.
- She currently hosts her own talk show, Out Loud with Claudia Jordan on the Fox Soul.
- She has a minor role in the 5th edition of the made-for-television sci-fi comedy disaster film, Sharknado 5: Global Swarming.
- She was a reunion host for the 4th installment of the reality television show, Love & Hip Hop: Miami in 2020.
- She hosts Cocktails with Queens on Fox Soul.
Source: [email protected]
Claudia Jordan Husband
Former RHOA star Claudia Jordan has a long list of men whom she was romantically linked with. She dated comedian actor Kevin Hart in the past. She was later romantically linked with Ginuwine, Nelly, Sean Combs, Jamie Foxx, Tyrese Gibson, and Lamar Odom among others. Some of them were just a rumor and some of them were short-lived flings. She had an on-and-off relationship with actor Micahel Jai White. In between, she married producer Datari Turner. They got married in November 2009. However, they separated and their marriage was annulled just three months after getting married.
She then dated actor Medina Islam. Their dating rumor surfaced after they were spotted kissing in 2016. They got engaged in the same month. They later separated. She later accused Islam of physically abusing her while in a relationship.
She is currently in a relationship with Kendal Dismute. She does not have kids. On April Fool’s Day in 2019, she joked about being pregnant on social media.
Claudia Jordan Height
Claudia Jordan stands at a height of 1.73 m i.e. 5 feet and 8 inches tall. She has an average body build. She has a body weight of 140 lbs i.e. 63.5 kg. Her body measures 35-26-37 inches. Her eye color is brown and her hair color is dark brown. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Her dress size is 8(US) and her shoe size is 8(US). Her bra size is 32C.
Claudia Jordan Net Worth
Claudia Jordan is one of the successful radio and television personalities. Having won several beauty pageant titles in the 1990s, she entered showbiz as a model. She appeared in numerous music videos and commercials. She has appeared in television commercials for Pepsi, Visa, Sears, and Coors Light among others. She then became a radio and television personality simultaneously. She starred in numerous television game shows, reality shows, and television series. Besides television, she also hosted or co-hosted numerous radio shows on various stations. Summing up, she has made her fortune from her career in television and radio. At present, her net worth is estimated at $1.5 million.