Caroline Giuliani is an American filmmaker, political activist, and writer who is well known as the daughter of Rudy Giuliani, the former Mayor of New York City. Just like her parents, she is also a political activist and is associated with Democratic Party, unlike her father who supports Republicans.
Caroline caught national headlines back in 2020 when she wrote an essay for Vanity Fair titled “Attention, Trumpworld: Self-Care Tips for Accepting the Reality That Trump Lost” where she talked about Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to be the only way to end the nightmare of US and shared her experience od the cruel and selfish politics of Donald Trump.
Besides, she is also active on social media sites with over 21k followers on Instagram: @carolinerosegiu and over 55k followers on Twitter account: @carolinerosegiu.
What is Caroline Giuliani Famous for?
- Famous as the daughter of Rudy Giuliani.
- Known for publicly denouncing her Republican supporter father.
Everything To Know About Rudy Giuliani
Source: [email protected]
Where is Caroline Giuliani From?
Caroline Giuliani was born in 1989 in New York City, New York, United States. Her birth name is Caroline Rose Giuliani. Her nationality is American. Caroline belongs to White ethnicity and is of Italian descent from her father’s side.
Caroline Giuliani was born as the daughter of a well-to-family with a political background, Rudy Giuliani(father) and Donna Hanover(mother). Her mother, Donna is an American journalist, radio and television personality, producer, and actress, who is well known for her appearance on WOR radio in New York City and the Food Network while her father, Rudy an attorney and Republican politician who previously served as the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York and as the United States Associate Attorney General.
In 1993 her father was even elected Mayor of New York City after which they all moved into Gracie Manson until his father’s term ended in December 2001. Her parents however filed for divorce and her father moved out of Gracie Mansion in August of the following year.
After the divorce was finalized in 2002, both her parents remarried to their current partners. It was the year 2018 when Caroline began having a huge dispute with her father when he joined President Donald Trump’s legal team.
Raised in a healthy environment, Caroline attended Trinity School in Manhattan from where she got graduated in 2007. She then attended Harvard University, where she studied theatre and film production. While at Harvard, Giuliani served as the experimental theater coordinator of the Harvard Radcliffe Dramatic Club and also interned with documentary filmmaker Ross McElwee.
She then got trained at the Atlantic Theater Company in New York, the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London, and Collaborative Arts Project 21. Besides, she also has a brother named Andrew Giuliani who served as Special Assistant to the President and Associate Director of the Office of Public Liaison for former U.S. President Donald Trump back then.
Caroline Giuliani’s Career Highlights
- Caroline Giuliani started her career initially working as a production assistant in Hollywood.
- She then worked on the American Broadcasting Company’s supernatural drama, “666 Park Avenue”(2012-13). Followed by the sitcom, “Trophy Wife”(2013-14), and HBO’s 2013-2014 sitcom, “Hello Ladies”.
- She became the assistant of Steve Beeks, the Co-President and Co-Chief Operating Officer of Lionsgate.
- She later worked for Gotham Group as an assistant to Jeremy Bell.
- She shortly after began running her Ellen Goldsmith-Vein’s office as a junior manager and television coordinator.
- After leaving Gotham, she worked as the director’s assistant on Netflix’s 2019 romantic comedy, “Someone Great”.
- She created the psychological thriller film, “Or(Someone)Else” in 2020.
- She also directed a short video titled “Richard Shelton:: Lost & Found”.
- Also, the fact that she is a supporter of the Democratic party though her father is a Republican.
- In 2020, she urged the Americans to vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for the 2020 Presidential Campaign.
- She is also a writer and even had written an essay that bought her national attention back in 2020.
Caroline Giuliani’s Boyfriend
Caroline Giuliani is pansexual and polyamorous and has openly talked about it in public. She hasn’t got married yet however she has been seeing going out with a man named Rishi whom she called “her love”.
They are supposed to have started dating each other in 2017, though there are no official pieces of information. Also, back in 2010, she was arrested by New York City police and charged with petty larceny for shoplifting from the Sephora store on East 86th Street.
Caroline Giuliani’s Net Worth
Caroline Giuliani has quite good earnings from her professional career as a filmmaker, political activist, and writer. Having her career started as a production assistant, Giuliani has managed to come a long way up becoming the sole creator and producer of the shows. Within her career of a decade long, she has managed to amass quite a healthy fortune estimated to be around $1.2 million while her father, Rudy has an estimated net worth of around $45 million.
Caroline Giuliani’s Height
Caroline Giuliani is a gorgeous lady with an average body physique in her 20s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 3inch.(1.60m) while her body weighs around 58kg(128 lbs). Her body measurement is around 36-26-34 inches with 34B as her bra size, 4(US) as her dres’ size, and 6.5(US) as her shoe size. She has a fair complexion with short dark blonde hair and green eyes.