Breathing Problem Home Remedy: In the present time, where pollution is on the rise, breathing is a major problem for most people. This can lead to a number of other problems including asthma and dyspnea. When suffering from these conditions you may face difficulty in breathing or even suffocation.
You need to keep in mind that breathing problems can be anything between mild to severe. It can also lead to an umber of other health related issues including stress and anxiety. If not taken proper care of then it is certain that conditions may also get worse.
In most cases, patients face sudden breathing problems without any warning signs. You may not have much time to rush to a doctor immediately. So you have to learn to use home remedies to take care of such conditions.
In case you exceed your normal activities hen you may face breathing problems. You should try to breathe normally when experiencing such problems. Apart from this other health related issues may also lead to serious breathing problems. These issues include bronchitis, respiratory infections, and allergies.
Most problems may not be that serious but need immediate action. If the condition gets worse then it is also best to consult your doctor. Infections in throat and lungs can be persistent and needs immediate care. Some problems may also affect your regular routine.
Simple home remedies and treatments can help overcome these problems to a much greater extent. Even if using home remedies proper health care is still important.
This type is also called deep breathing and can easily lead to breathlessness. In case you are suffering from any such problems then you can perform this simple task at home.
- You have to get started with lying on your back and relaxing your abdominal muscles. Ensure you breathe deeply such that your abdomen expands.
- When breathing infill air into your lungs and hold it for a few seconds. When breathing out you have to release all air from your lungs.
- It is important for you to repeat this exercise at least three or four times in a day.
This is one best technique that can help overcome breathing related problems at home. You have to follow below-stated steps when performing this.
- You have to get started with relaxing on a chair comfortably. Ensure that your shoulder and neck muscles are relaxed completely.
- You have to inhale slowly through your nose and exhale through your pursed lips. This exercise can be repeated for few times for a period of ten minutes.
When performing this action you can feel relaxed within a few minutes. Regular practice ensures that you don’t face this problem very often.
Black coffee is one of the best home remedies that can help overcome breathing problems. Caffeine is one ingredient that can help in reducing breathing problems by relaxing your muscles. Apart from this, coffee also helps in curing asthma problems.
- You should ensure that you only take around two cups coffee on daily basis. This will help in maintaining a normal level of breathing.
- Excess of coffee intake can also lead to other problems including high blood pressure and constipation.
Steam inhaling is one of the best ways to overcome breathing related problems. Apart from this it also helps in opening nasal congestion. It will help in dissolving complete mucus from your nasal region and relieving your system.
- You have to add some drops of essential oil in warm water in a bowl. You can cover your head with a damp towel.
- Place the bowl in front of your nose and inhale a few times. This simple remedy, when repeated for few minutes, will offer you relieve.
Ginger certainly is one of the best home remedies for curing breathing related problems. It is also helpful in treating lungs and chest related problems. Ingredients in ginger prove helpful for treating conditions including asthma and nasal congestion.
- It is advisable to include two cups of ginger tea in your regular diet. Always ensure you are using fresh ginger in tea.
- You can also try and add little amount of honey to the tea instead of sugar. Ginger helps in reducing nasal congestion completely and regular intake proves helpful in eliminating it.
Beetroot is one ingredient that is very much helpful in curing breathing related problems. It is a good source of vitamins, calcium, and fiber.
- Extract juice from one beetroot and add sweet potato and spinach juice to it. There is no need to add sugar to this extract.
- You can also roast beetroot pieces and consume as a salad. This can be mixed with some amount of salt and pepper.
Include fennel diet
Fennel has a lot of Ayurvedic properties and is one of the best expectorants. It helps in curing respiratory related problems including a cough and bronchitis.
- In your regular diet, you can include fennel. You can also soak some fennel seeds in water and drink it.
- Chewing roasted fennel on a daily basis after food also helps in curing breathing related problems at home.
- It is certain that people who are used to smoking usually suffer from breathing and lungs related problems.
- Harmful chemicals can always damage your lungs completely and so it is best to avoid smoking directly or indirectly.
Walking certainly is one of the best ways to breathe healthily. It not only helps reducing weight but also curing your respiratory problems. It can prove helpful in case you are suffering from asthma. It also helps restore normal breathing by distracting your mind.
Professional’s advice to include regular walking sessions for people of all age groups. This will also help in improving your body immunity and metabolism.
Practicing yoga certainly is one of the best home remedies for curing respiratory problems. These therapies tend to increase the flow of blood in your body and mind. They also prove helpful in lowering the heart beat rate and reducing stress and anxiety.
It is advisable for anyone to practice yoga meditations on regular basis. When practicing you can ensure that your body receives the fresh supply of oxygen. This therapy can control a number of conditions related to breathing disorder.
To do list
Below are mentioned a few important to do list in case you experience breathing problems.
|1||In case you very often experience breathing problems or uneasiness.||Try and maintain a journal book where you can write what you are experiencing and its remedy for treatment at home.|
|2||Difficulty in breathing when sleeping is one of the most common respiratory issues for anyone.||You could be suffering from nausea or other cold conditions and so you need to take an immediate home remedy that can help relax your condition.|
|3||If you face breathing issues when working hard or exercising then you need to take immediate action.||It is always advisable to relax and stop exercising at that moment. Taking medications is not advisable so relaxing is one of the best treatments.|
|4||When working out and facing difficulty in breathing||It is advisable to keep your mid distracted so that you don’t focus on your breathing. Try taking long breaths at a time and then relax your body.|
The breathing-related problem, in general, is not hereditary and so home remedies can help them cure to a greater extent. You just need to take the right action at the right time to avoid visiting doctor.