Aisha Dee is an Australian actress and singer who is well known for her role as Desi Biggins on the television series, “The Saddle Club”. Having her career started in the year 2008 at age of 15, Dee has managed to establish herself as one of the popular actresses in their 20s. Dee gained much recognition for her role as Kat Edison on the Freeform comedy-drama television series, “The Bold Type” which she has been performing since 2017.
Her other television credits include “Dead Gorgeous”, “I Hate My Teenage Daughter”, “Chasing Life”, and “Sweet/Vicious”. Apart from her acting career, she is also a singer and also has released her single, “Three Girls” in 2009. Besides, she is active on social media sites with over 355k followers on Instagram: @aishtray and over 52k followers on Twitter: @aishadee.
What is Aisha Dee Famous for?
- Famous for her role as Kat Edison on “The Bold Type”.
Where is Aisha Dee From?
Aisha Dee was born on September 13, 1993, in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Her birth name is Aisha Dee. Her nationality is Australian. Dee belongs to mixed ethnicity while Virgo is her zodiac sign.
Born and raised by a single mother in an interracial family, Aisha Dee always had an affection towards her mother. She was quite good in academics as well however she developed an interest in acting since her childhood that she decided to pursue a career in acting at age of 15.
With her passion and acting, she initially got signed to Bubblegum Casting as a child. She completed her schooling at Werribee Secondary College.
Aisha Dee’s Career Highlights
- Aisha Dee started her career as an actress with her debut role as Desi Biggins on the children television series, “The Saddle Club” in 2008. Her debut role turned out to be a major breakout in Dee’s career.
- She then played the role of Katherine “Katie” Wallace in a television film, “Skyrunners” in 2009.
- She got a recurring character as Christine in the Australian-British show, “Dead Gorgeous” in 2010.
- Following year, she was cast as Mackenzie Miller in the Fox sitcom, “I Hate My Teenage Daughter” from 2011 to 2013.
- She then played another main role as Elizabeth “Beth” Kingston on the ABC Family drama series, “Chasing Life” in 2014.
- In 2015, she guest-starred in “Baby Daddy” and “Comedy Bang! Bang!” and also in a short film, “TheCavKid”.
- In 2016, she played the main role as Kennedy in the comedy-drama series, “Sweet/Vicious”.
- She then starred as Jules Koja in the Syfy horror anthology series, “Channel Zero: No-End House” in 2017.
- Dee got her biggest breakthrough when she got cast as Kat Edison on the Freeform comedy-drama television series, “The Bold Type” in 2017.
- In 2019, she starred as Jess in the television film, “Ghosting: The Spirit of Christmas”.
- In 2020, she guest-starred in “Celebrity Family Feud” and also in a film, “The Nowhere Inn”.
- Besides, she started her singing career with the series, “The Saddle Club” where she sang her single, “These Girls”.
- She even released her debut EP, “Dee Dee & the Beagles” in 2015.
- Recently, in 2020, she released her debut album titled “Ice in My Rose”.
Aisha Dee’s Boyfriend
Aisha Dee is currently single however she seems to be very close to her co-star of “The Bold Type”, Adam Carpiolo. There is no other information related to her personal life.
Also back in July 2020, she became a headline topic after facing racism due to her skin tone.
Aisha Dee’s Net Worth
Aisha Dee has quite good earnings from her career as an actress. Having her career started since the year of 2008, Aisha must have managed to earn a healthy fortune in her decade-long career.
Her source of income is surely her appearances on television series and shows. She also makes money through her singing career as well. Her net worth is estimated to be around $1.2 million.
Aisha Dee’s Height
Aisha Dee is a gorgeous lady with a well-maintained slim body physique in her late-20s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 6inch.(1.68m) while her body weighs around 55kg(121 lbs). Her body measurement is 32-25-24 inches with 32B as her bra size. She has a fair complexion with black curly hair and brown eyes.