A perfect Review about Bowflex Max Trainer by Tips Clear
Bowflex Max Trainer is claimed to be an exercise machine which is the association of years of research and the found to be the original way to cut down the maximum calories in the shortest time. The Bowflex Max is primarily a re-designed elliptical machine, and each set lasts 14 minutes. The people working out using Bowflex have reported that it will help in burning more than 2X times the calories than another workout. The manufacturers of Bowflex, The Nautilus is a 40-year-old company that says that it is committed to favoring people reaching their fitness goals.
Advantages of Bowflex Max Trainer :
- Specially modeled to look futuristic.
- Keeps users motivated to use it.
- Occupies little floor space as possible.
It gives the user more powerful workout in 14 minutes by doing time out intervals, i.e., 25 seconds of intense activity to get your heart rate up, proceeded by a cool-down time event; It is observed that 75% of workout is actually in the little business zone. Also, it gives you powerful cardio workout. The effect of exercise keeps going up to 48 hours due to “afterburn effect.”
Bowflex Max Trainer Models :
Bowflex Max Trainer configured as M3 and M5.
The configuration of M3 :
- M3 has Dimension of 46” L x 25” W x 63”H.
- M3 has Water bottle holder and Media shelf to hold a Book or Tablet.
- M3 has eight levels.
- M3 has two workouts.
- M3 has the chest-strap heart monitor.
- M3 has Standard grips.
- M3 costs $999 + shipping$100.
- M3 comes with two years warranty.
Least Likable features in M3 :
- Short warranty
- No iPod connection or speakers
- No heart rate grips
- Eight resistance levels.
- Only two workout programs to choose from
The configuration of M5 :
- M5 has Dimension of 46” L x 25” W x 63”H.
- M5 has Water bottle holder and Media shelf to hold a Book or Tablet.
- M5 has 16 levels.
- M5 has six workouts.
- M5 has integrated heart rate monitor.
- M5 has Premium grips handles.
- M5 has Bluetooth and backlit display.
- M5 costs $1599 + shipping$150.
- M5 comes with two years warranty.
Least Likeable features in M5:
- This is a mid to high-end machine, and the cost is not affordable for everyone.
- The warranty isn’t too great – but this applies to most fitness units, especially at this price point.
Conclusive Summary :
- Unlike the Treadmills, BowFlex aims to burn calories by 2X times than any other workout machine.
- Bowflex trainer is excellent features like Hybrid Stairclimber and Elliptical Trainer, easy to mount and dismount, time out intervals, Compact model, good pedal angle, easy assembly.
- Bowflex is perfect to use by all age users, Teenager users, middle aged users and old age users.
Also, check out Elliptical reviews and Treadmill reviews available to know more about the product.