55 Best Valentine’s Day Captions – Cute and Funny Valentine’s Day Captions for Instagram
- 1 55 Best Valentine’s Day Captions – Cute and Funny Valentine’s Day Captions for Instagram
- 2 Romantic captions for Valentine’s Day
- 3 Funny captions for Valentine’s Day
- 4 Single Life Valentine’s Day Captions
- 5 Captions for Valentine’s Day inspired by pop culture
- 6 Captions for Valentine’s Day inspired by songs and quotations
Whether you’re single or taken Valentine’s day is a time when ~ special ~ things happen. I mean what a different vacation this is the most beautiful facility, the best Gift ideas for loved ones and those sweetest (and tastiest) desserts? Maybe you plan to spend February 14th of this year in one formal dinner with your only true love, or maybe just to stay movie night at home with family or friends – but anyway, everyone knows that Valentine’s Day is a great time to capture the moment with all of these beautiful Instagram shots. And of course, all of these photos deserve a fitting caption that is just as cute as a vacation (whether you’re romantic or funny or maybe even funny and punny). From the best references to movies and TV shows to the most powerless quotes about love, here are 55 best captions for Valentine’s Day for all your cute Instagram shots.
Don’t forget to check out GoodHousekeeping.com Valentine’s Day Guide.
- I only have heart eyes for you.
- Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite story.
- You are my greatest adventure.
- Ever since we met, you still have a crush on you.
- The best things in life are better with you.
- Life is better if we go through it together.
- Is at home wherever I am with you
- I love you today, tomorrow, forever.
- You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever
- Together is a wonderful place.
- Couples laughing together stick together.
- Two peas in a pod.
- Cupid called, he said you stole my heart.
- Found the person who annoys me the least and called it love.
- If we were on a sinking ship, I would share my door with you.
- I love you more than pizza and that says a lot.
- So glad I went from your snack to your meal.
- I love you more than Kanye loves Kanye.
- All you need is love. But now and then a little chocolate doesn’t hurt.
- The world needs more love and less business email.
- I would pause my favorite song for you.
- I love you because you are my emergency contact.
- And it all started with Netflix and Chill.
- I love you even when I’m hungry
- So happy that we both swiped to the right.
- Every pizza that I love loves every pizza that you.
Single Life Valentine’s Day Captions
- Sorry, I’m in a relationship with champagne.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the couple who always greet me as the third bike.
- Here is my real love: pizza.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to me, my cat and my glass of wine.
- Spend Valentine’s Day with my favorite person: me.
- I love the wine you are with.
- I followed my heart and it led me to the fridge.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to me. I love you.
- Happy Drink-Wine-and-Eat-Chocolate-Alone Day!
Captions for Valentine’s Day inspired by pop culture
- “Choose me, choose me, love me.” – –Grey’s anatomy
- “You are my lobster.” – –Friends
- “I love you and I like you.” – –Parks and recreation
- “Some people are melting away.” – –Frozen
- “If you are a bird, I am a bird.” – –The notebook
- “Three words, eight letters. Say it and I am yours.” – –gossip Girl
- “I accepted the rose.” – –The bachelor
- “You are my person.” – –Grey’s anatomy
- You are the Jim of my Pam. – –The office)
Captions for Valentine’s Day inspired by songs and quotations
- “Everything from me loves everything from you.” –John Legend
- “It’s a love story, baby, just say yes.” – –Taylor Swift
- “I just called to tell you that I love you.” – –Stevie Wonder
- “One day when I’m terribly low … I’ll feel a glow when I think only of you and what you look like tonight.” – –Frank Sinatra
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – –Edgar Allan Poe, “Annabel Lee”
- “There is only happiness in this life to love and to be loved.” – –George Sand
- “Where there is love, there is life.” – –Gandhi
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while encouraging you to love someone deeply.” – –Lao Tzu
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.” – –Alfred Tennyson
- “Your love just made me look so crazy” – Beeyonce
- “Home is wherever I am with you.” SharEdward Sharpe and the magnetic zeros