50 St. Patrick’s Day Instagram Captions 2020 – Funny St. Paddy’s Day Captions for Instagram
March 17th is just around the corner – that is, it is time to break out all the green clothes and festive juicy drinks for St. Paddy’s Day! Whether you are taking part in a parade with the family or crawling with friends in the bar – when you celebrate the spirited Irish holiday, there are many magical moments that you can capture on camera – especially with all of them festive decorations and delicious desserts. Of course, after taking the perfect shot of you in your vacation outfit (maybe one funny St. Patrick’s Day t-shirt?), you definitely need a caption that is as magical and charming as a goblin itself.
Ekaterina Markelova / 500pxGetty Images
That’s why we’ve summarized some of the best Instagram subtitle ideas for your St. Patrick’s Day photo needs so you get all the likes (and absolutely no pinches) on March 17th this year. Of the best Quotes from St. Paddy For the funniest and sweetest one-liners, check out our list of the best St. Patrick’s Day Instagram subtitles inspired by luck and jokes, as well as some of the best quotes, songs, and Irish blessings.
Don’t forget to check out Good housekeeping St. Patrick’s Day Ideas 2020.
Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Instagram Captions
- Found my lucky charm!
- Maybe I didn’t find the gold treasure, but I was lucky anyway.
- Sweetest (and happiest) clover in the patch.
- I make wishes for every four-leaf clover that I find.
- You don’t need luck if you have friends like that.
- If you’re lucky enough to be Irish, you’re lucky.
- You are my four-leaf clover.
- Who needs luck? I have charm.
- Happiness in love is happiness enough.
- You are my lucky charm.
- A best friend is like a four-leaf clover: difficult to find and happy to have.
- I wish you a pot of gold and all the joy your heart can give.
Funny captions for St. Patrick’s Day
- Don’t worry, beer happy.
- You hit my world
- We love paddling.
- Shamrockin ‘and rollin’.
- It is a wonderful day.
- Irish today, hungover tomorrow.
- Let’s be shamrocked!
- The rice only starts when I come in.
- Looks pitcherous in green.
- I’m not Irish, but kiss me anyway.
- Irish Have a Nice St. Patrick’s Day!
- Take a pitcher, it will take longer.
- I am not Irish but my coffee is.
- Why can’t you borrow money from a goblin? Because they’re always a bit small.
- Did anyone say Shenanigans?
- Shake your shamrocks.
- Never iron a four-leaf clover because you don’t want to push your luck.
Instagram subtitles for St. Patrick’s Day, inspired by songs
- “And they will tell you now that you are the lucky one.” – –Taylor Swift
- “I call it magic when I’m with you.” – –Coldplay
- “You call me Lady Happiness.” – –Frank Sinatra
- “Show a little confidence, there is magic at night.” – –Bruce Springsteen
- “If I found a lucky penny, I would throw it across the bay. Your love is worth all the gold on earth.” – –Elvis Presley
- “Something special happened today. I got the green light all the way.” – –Aloe Blacc
- “Fortunately, I was where I was.” – –Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
Captions-inspired captions for St. Patrick’s Day
- “Yes, it’s St. Paddy’s Day. All Irish are tonight.” –Norman Reedus, The Boondock Saints
- “Well, I’m a goblin, so don’t tell me about rainbows!“-Reilly O’Reilly, The luck of the Irish
- “Happiness believes you’re lucky.” – –Tennessee Williams
- “If you’re Irish, it doesn’t matter where you go – you’ll find a family.” – –Victoria Smurfit
- “I say happiness is when an opportunity arises and you are prepared for it.” – –Denzel Washington
- “Ireland is a country of poets and legends, dreamers and rebels.” – –Nora Roberts
- “The best happiness of all is the happiness you make for yourself.” – –Douglas MacArthur
Captions for St. Patrick’s Day, inspired by the blessing
- “For each petal on the cloverleaf, this brings with it one wish: good health, good luck and happiness for today and every day.”
- “May your blessings exceed the growing shamrocks and you may avoid wherever you go.”
- “Wherever you go, whatever you do, may the luck of the Irish be with you!”
- “May your day be touched by a bit of Irish happiness that is illuminated by a song in your heart and warmed by the smile of the people you love.”
- “May your pockets be heavy and your heart light, good luck may haunt you every morning and night.”
- “May the sound of happy music and the sound of Irish laughter fill your heart with joy that will last forever.”
- “May the hinges of our friendship never get rusty. And our beer never gets musty.”