What are the best Katherine Winick quotes?
Katherine Winnick is a Canadian actress known for her roles in ‘Entertainment’, ‘Bones’, ‘The Art of the Chori’ and ‘Wu Assassin’. She is currently appearing in the ‘Vikings’ series.
When she was 20 years old, Winnik started her three martial arts schools. He began his professional acting career in the late 90s and worked in both film and television projects.
Here is a collection of the most inspiring Catherine Winnick quotes about success:
23 Inspirational Catherine Winnick Quotes About Success
1. “I knew I wanted to work, I knew I wanted to help people, and starting my own business was the best way to accomplish both.” – Catherine Winick
2. “I was asked to teach martial arts to the actors who were preparing for the roles. I spent time on the film’s set and the actors who were decided very quickly have the best work in the world: every day completely Is different, every day is challenging, every day they are surrounded by all these creative and talented people. “- Catherine Winick
2. “Most entrepreneurs are very diligent about planning and setting goals and sticking to a timeline. I have been inspired by that and use the same approach to set my own goals.” – Catherine Winick
4. “Some of the things I’ve dreamed about come true. I’m an actress. I’m able to help women. I’m working with various charities to support young girls and women Have been… all those things are a part of my life plan. “- Catherine Winick
5. “I grew up in a martial arts gym surrounded by men and boys, and I call myself a mausoleum.” – Catherine Winick
6. “I strongly believe in vision boards and life plans. I was working on a life plan when I was fourteen. I set goals and put them on my desktop so that whenever I open it So they are right in front of me. “- Catherine Winick
9. “It all comes down to trusting yourself, believing that the right opportunities will come if you have talent. Getting that perspective is really important, but it certainly didn’t come overnight. “- Catherine Winick
9. “Planning is really important, but you must sometimes let it go and be in the moment because that’s what gold is about. I can be as prepared as possible for a scene but when it comes to shooting I just have to rest and be present. ”- Catherine Winick
9. “Without hard times I am not ready for the opportunities that I have now, and I will not be hungry any more.” – Catherine Winick
10th of 23 catherine winnic quotes
9. “I became a big tomb, a big tomb.” – Catherine Winick
9. “When I started martial arts training at the age of 7. I got my first black belt at 13. – Catherine Winick
12. “I am inspired by strong women and people dedicated to their craft and I hope that I am now laying that foundation and building lasting relationships.” – Catherine Winick
9. “Plan and prepare … but when the time comes, believe in yourself and let go.” – Catherine Winick
9. “I did horror films, student films … I would do almost anything that came along.” – Catherine Winick
15. “I started my martial arts school at 16 years old. And by the time I was 21, I had three different schools.” – Catherine Winick
16. “I am conservative where sharing is concerned. I am very selective. It is important for me to remember that I am the first actress and not a celebrity. What really matters is your craft and your work, not social media and selfies. “- Catherine Winick
17. “My first car was a Chevy Cavalier. My dad somehow convinced me that it was a hot sports car because it was red. “- Catherine Winick
18. “Many times when I was growing up, I had to compete against the boys in Tae Kwon Do, and I would show them immediately that I was not going to play with anyone.” – Catherine Winick
19. “From a personal perspective, in a sense my family and especially my mom and dad are my biggest critics, and I mean that in a good way. They tell me the truth. “- Catherine Winick
20th of 23 Catherine Winnic Quotes
20. “I look for people who are good at their jobs and taste good, but what really matters is when people care about you as a professional and a person.” – Catherine Winick
21. “I am a 3-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and 2 degrees in karate, and I am a licensed bodyguard.” – Catherine Winick
22. “My father was an entrepreneur so I had a great role model. He showed me that if you want to do something great, the best way is to do it yourself. “- Catherine Winick
23. “The manner of speaking Norse, no one really knew what the Vikings liked, they were Norsemen. The pronunciation is actually a combination of a Scandinavian accent, perhaps with a Swedish accent and an older way of speaking.” – Catherine Winick
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Catherine Winnick! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.