Which are your favorite Paul Wall quotes?
Paul Wall is an American rapper. He was signed to ‘Atlantic Records’ and became successful with his major-label debut ‘The Peoples Champ’. ‘Get Money’, ‘Stay True’ followed in 2007.
Wall started off working with Chamillionaire on a mixtape with Michael Watts called ‘Choppin Em Up Part 2’. His most successful single ‘Girl’ reached number 7 on the US Rap chart and number 35 on the Billboard Hot 100.
He has worked with dozens of artists, including Nickelback, Collie Buddz, and Mike Jones.
Here’s our collection of the most Incredible Paul Wall quotes:
22 Incredible Paul Wall Quotes About His Life
1. “I feel joy to have overcome my struggles. I love my life.”– Paul Wall
2. “If you go from 300 pounds to a normal size the thought is “Damn, what happened?” That’s why I’m very vocal about my surgery.”– Paul Wall
3. “Me being white doesn’t mean people are gonna like me or dislike me. But what it is gonna do is draw attention to me you know and its up to me to make them a fan or turn them into somebody who dont like my music.”– Paul Wall
4. “The only advice I can give people is just work and work and work and work.”– Paul Wall
5. “I don’t have no problem with anybody comparing me to anybody but the fact that somebody comparing me to somebody because I’m white if they wanna do that I don’t think I sound like any white rapper that I know like I said I don’t sound like any rapper I know.”– Paul Wall
6. “If we treat others the way that we want to be treated, I think a lot of our problems would be solved.”– Paul Wall
7. “Me being the people’s champ and still being the people’s champ, I’m just happy to do this because it’s my dream job, but a lot of people see the smile and think that everything is all fun and games, but it’s not you know. There’s a lot of struggle and pain that comes with it.”– Paul Wall
8. “Some people will only stop you and fuck with you if you’re hot, but then other people just really fuck with you and appreciate the music you made over the years, or appreciate all we’ve done for the community.”– Paul Wall
9. “I don’t want to be my dad, I don’t want to abuse my kids or abandon them or do any of the type of shit that he did. So I’m aware of that.”– Paul Wall
10th 22 Paul Wall Quotes
10. “I’m not materialistic as much as I talk about ballin’ and shit my motherfuckahs do not know that I’m not materialistic and that shit don’t phase me at all.”– Paul Wall
11. “Man as much as I talk about ballin’ I really do not give a fuck about money.”– Paul Wall
12. “Now with Travis Scott being from Houston. A lot of people don’t even realize he’s from Houston, but to me, he’s just carrying the torch. I love him being the next Houston rapper to go platinum after me.”– Paul Wall
13. “Any time I be with Jacka, he had me feeling like I could conquer the world. Any time I was feeling insecure about something or had a hang-up about something, he could take that all away.”– Paul Wall
14. “I’m just happy to do this because it’s my dream job, but a lot of people see the smile and think that everything is all fun and games, but it’s not you know. There’s a lot of struggle and pain that comes with it.”– Paul Wall
15. “Lil Keke. He was always my favorite rapper with anything though—even to this day he’s my shit. I think he’s the greatest rapper ever.”– Paul Wall
16. “My mom raised me not to think my religion is right, yours is wrong, you’re going to Hell. It’s more like, this is my path to God, whatever your path to God is I encourage that.”– Paul Wall
17. “We’re always chasing personal glory or achievement, but nothing is more important than giving back.”– Paul Wall
18. “A lot of people don’t even know what causes addiction, they think it’s magic — once you take it once you can’t stop. People don’t know about that but growing up, I did.”– Paul Wall
19. “I was ashamed to get surgery! I thought it was some type of vain thing like plastic surgery, but it’s not! It saved my life.”– Paul Wall
20th 22 Paul Wall Quotes
20. “It’s just the simple things that you were taught when you were a kid: treat people how you want to be treated.”– Paul Wall
21. “My doctor told me I was morbidly obese – if you’re 50 pounds overweight it takes 15 years off your life. I was 150 pounds overweight. I tried diet and exercise – I don’t mean no punk diet or punk exercise!”– Paul Wall
22. “The problem I see with most rappers and entertainers and you see the same thing with athletes people see it like the world owes them something and its the exact opposite yanno you gotta make your way you gotta prove yourself yanno God blessed you with that talent you know it’s your responsibility and obligation to share it with the rest of the world it’s not the rest of the worlds obligation to ride your dick.”– Paul Wall
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Paul Wall! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.