Dwight Howard is an American professional basketball player for the NBA’s Washington Wizards.
He has been an eight-time All-Star, eight-time All-NBA team honoree, five-time All-Defensive Team member and three-time Defensive Player of the Year.
Howard made several franchise and league records during his time with the Magic; In 2009, he led the team to the NBA Finals.
Check out this list of inspirational Dwight Howard quotes, and don’t forget to share this with your friends and family, always using the share bar on this page:
21 Dwight Howard Quotes
1. “Trusting people is the hardest thing to do.” – Dwight Howard
2. “You don’t have to be best friends as a basketball player, but I believe in chemistry. I think it makes everything different if a team is really together and they are all on the same page. Be on. They may not like each other, per se, but if you’re on the same page and have chemistry, you can play great basketball. You can go back to teams like Detroit, the Bad Boys. They had a big chemistry, so they won. “ – Dwight Howard
3. “It was more of me crowding my shots than anything. That’s the biggest thing for me. I was making good moves, but at the end of my moves, I was taking all my shots. I did one lesson learned. “ – Dwight Howard
4. “I want to be the greatest player ever in my era.” – Dwight Howard
5. “I have decided to become a member of the Houston Rockets. I think this is the best place for me and I am excited to join the Rockets and I am looking forward to a great season. I am fans in Los Angeles Thank you and wish them all the best. “ – Dwight Howard
6. “Today is a new day. Even if you were wrong yesterday, you can only get it today. “ – Dwight Howard
9. “I’m trying to earn everything given to me. I work hard and I want people to remember that they have to face Dwight Howard when they play Magic. And when you do that You have to go after it. “ – Dwight Howard
8th of 21st Dwight Howard
9. “I’ll just keep working. Spend more and more days in the gym. Just trying to step up my game, and just keep playing. And if winning is God’s will for me, I’ll achieve it. “- Dwight Howard
9. “Are you going to be tough, or are you going to be tough?” – Dwight Howard
9. “You go to NBA from high school, and you are put into the fire.” – Dwight Howard
9. “My team in Orlando was a team that didn’t want anyone, and I was the leader and I led that team with a smile on my face.” – Dwight Howard
12. “I will never leave my child ever again.” Many of my friends’ fathers had not grown up, and were very upset that their father was not around. I was lucky that I got my support. “ – Dwight Howard
13. “I did not try to get out of Orlando. I never intended to, nor did I do that. And I understand that everyone thought the way what was being done there.” – Dwight Howard
14. “NBA is not for everyone. And from the outside look like last year, it looks so much easier than just looking, but on the court, it’s a whole other level. “ – Dwight Howard
15th of 21 Dwight Howard Quotes
15. “Coming out of high school, I think it was good for me rather than going to college because college and NBA are two different things. You can dominate at the college level, but NBA is a different story. The best working friends work hard. ”- Dwight Howard
16. “But at the end of the day, every star, every person who is iconic, has passed through a time in their life where it was just bad. all the people. This made them better. “ – Dwight Howard
17. “I have gone to the side where you have nothing, and now I am on the side where whatever I want is for me. When I did not have the means to do what I wanted to do, I still had peace. “ – Dwight Howard
18. “People say you don’t need a father to succeed. I take offense from him.” – Dwight Howard
19th out of 21 Dwight Howard quotes
19. “In Orlando, I handled a lot of stuff incorrectly.” – Dwight Howard
20. “I’ve always played ‘NBA Live’ since I was a kid, so being on the cover is a blessing.” – Dwight Howard
21. “I work very hard to gain weight and also do better in the court and make sure I keep my body in shape.” – Dwight Howard
Thanks for reading List Of Inspirational Dwight Howard Quotes! To share this page with your loved ones, click the button below one click.
What are your favorite Dwight Howard quotes? Please leave a comment below.