Which are your favorite Robin Quivers quotes?
Robin Quivers is an American radio personality, author, and actress who is best known for being the long-running news anchor and co-host of ‘The Howard Stern Show’.
Her first position was a nurse at the ‘Maryland Shock Trauma Center’. Later on, she joined the ‘United States Air Force ‘where she made Captain in three years time before being discharged in July 1975.
She has appeared on the sitcom ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel Air’ and ‘Deadly Web’ a TV movie. She released her own autobiography, ‘Quivers: A Life’ in 1995. Her second book ‘The Vegucation of Robin: How Real Food Saved My Life’ won an ‘NAACP Image Award’ in 2014.
Here’s a collection of the most famous Robin Quivers quotes:
20 Famous Robin Quivers Quotes About Life
1. “I keep wondering how to explain the experience of child abuse from the inside. I’m going to try to explain what my world was like when I was sexually abused. The thing you have to remember is that this was the thinking of a child.” – Robin Quivers
2. “I was having health issues all my life. You’re just not conditioned to think of them as health issues.” – Robin Quivers
3. “Over the years, people have often said to us that they were going through some horrible thing in their life – maybe the worst thing that had ever happened, or that they could think would ever happen – and that, somehow, in that state, we made them laugh. And I was like, That’s a wonderful calling.” – Robin Quivers
4. “When you go out on a limb, that’s when you really know you’re living.” – Robin Quivers
5. “I had a major surgery, a major abdominal surgery, and a mass was removed from my pelvic area, and I do have some more recovery to do. But everything seems to be fine.” – Robin Quivers
6. “I thought being vegan was going to be some really horrible way of life that had no flavor.” – Robin Quivers
7th of 20 Robin Quivers Quotes
7. “Men have been intimidated by my relationship with Howard. You know, it’s hard for them to imagine that they could be number one, seeing this relationship.” – Robin Quivers
8. “Too many people don’t do things for fear of falling. You’ll never get good unless you fall. Experiences and new accomplishments are feelings we should never lose.” – Robin Quivers
9. “I didn’t think it sounded so much different than anyone else’s voice until I got to the broadcasting school, and I raised my hand to ask a question of the school president, and he said, ‘See me after class.’ And the rest is history.” – Robin Quivers
10. “I think I have some interesting things to say and I don’t think anybody out there is saying them.” – Robin Quivers
11. “It’s sad that women characters have lost so much ground in popular movies. Didn’t ‘Thelma and Louise’ prove that women want to see women doing things on film? Thelma and Louise were in a classic car; they were being chased by cops; they shot up a truck – and women loved it.” – Robin Quivers
12. “There was endometrial tissue outside of where it belonged, and the cancer developed from that.” – Robin Quivers
13. “Changing my body has given me the ability to do all these amazing things that I never in a million years imagined I could do.” – Robin Quivers
14. “I never cooked before I became vegan. Preparing a meal as opposed to ordering in all the time, you start thinking about where your food comes from and how it gets to your table. You notice that chain.” – Robin Quivers
15. “I’m nutty for nutrition. I’ve become one of those people who can’t stop talking about the connection between food and health. Now that I know how much changing what you eat can transform your life, I can’t stop proselytizing.” – Robin Quivers
16. “So you start one person at a time. Change one person, you can change a village.” – Robin Quivers
17th of 20 Robin Quivers Quotes
17. “An apology might help, but you can change your life without one.” – Robin Quivers
18. “I made the connection between food and weight, but feeling good or bad was a separate issue.” – Robin Quivers
19. “I, quite frankly, am grateful for every day. I don’t take anything for granted.” – Robin Quivers
20. “So the point is, I don’t have a right to tell anybody what’s right or wrong about their lives. Who am I to tell you at any given moment of the day what would be right for you?” – Robin Quivers
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Robin Quivers! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.